Transition is becoming a common phrase used in fashion marketing to describe that awkward time between Winter and Spring. We are here to help with some tips for an easy transition from this brisk Winter into Spring.
- Chunky Sweaters/Cardigans - Perfect to top off a spring dress or blouse.
- Ankle Booties - Pair these with literally anything - Not just for pairing with your jeans!
- Tights - Were a big fan of these especially if you're still getting snow! Play with colour here.
- Layering Basics - You can never have too many basic pieces. This is when you change them up with accessories. Scarves, jewelry, ponchos, kimonos. Sky is the limit for taking basics next level.
- Statement Jackets/Coatigans - Have fun with these. Could have cheeky sayings on it or just be a cozy knit coatigan in a hot colour. Whatever you wear make it a statement.
- Layering Crewnecks - Add a crewneck or hoodie with a cool saying that fits your vibe of the day to your fave denim jacket. Its all about the functional layering with a twist.
- Light Denim - While denim no longer has colour rules this could be a time when you want to pull out your light blue denim and pair with that chunky cardigan.
The above have given some helpful tips for transitioning your Winter to Spring wardrobe. Remember in fashion there simply are no rules. Wear what you love and feel good in then find your own your style. If you find yourself stuck in a rut of colour or style or needing ideas of how to dress up a basic piece dont hesitate to reach out to us at X-Treme Clothing Boutique and one of our stylists would love to help!
Email: [email protected]